How do I upgrade/change my account?
We have made quite a few changes in May 2022. For an overview of those changes check out the Embracing Change article. We'd love to have you as a full Yearly/Monthly subscribing member.
We appreciate you being part of the community and we are looking forward to thriving and growing together.
Why do I have a free account?
There are a few reasons why your OutBüro account is set to a free membership. While logged in, access your site subscription and account dashboard by clicking Membership in the main menu.
1. All site members as of May 2022 were assigned to a free-level membership.
2. Your yearly/monthly subscription has lapsed - potentially your billing information needs to be updated.
3. When registering for a yearly/monthly subscription, your payment was not fully processed, and/or you may have navigated away from the payment process prior to the transaction completing.
What does a free-level membership provide?
Access to all site articles/blog and 7 restricted page views a month.
What does a yearly/monthly membership provide?
Full site access. See other yearly/monthly subscription page and knowledge base articles for more information.
Steps to Upgrade
To upgrade your free account to a yearly/monthly full access subscription follow these steps:
- Log into your OutBuro.com Free member account.
- From the site’s top menu, choose Membership. If accessing it on a smartphone the main menu is the hamburger menu in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the Subscriptions link at the top of the Membership dashboard.
- Select Change plan next to Action.
- Make your choice.
- Complete the subscription payment information using our payment processor PayPal.
- When completed and successful payment/subscription is processed you will receive a confirmation message.
- After refreshing your Membership dashboard screen you should see the new subscription is active.